- 住宿生如有身體不適之情況、自行進行快篩、或接獲衛生單位通知需實施居家隔離、居家檢疫、自主健康管理、PCR採檢者，須即時通報宿管及校安中心(02-28616630 、 0986716630)，如有進行檢測者須回報檢測相關結果。
In light of the surge of confirmed COVID-19 cases, CCU urges dormitory residents to stay healthy and follow the following rules:
- All residents must wear a mask upon leaving the rooms. Students who live with one and more roommates should wear a mask in their room as well.
- All residents should try to avoid visiting, gathering and chatting with other residents.
- Residents should avoid using bathrooms on the other floors. The school has provided the sanitizer and medical alcohol in the dormitories. Residents are advised to disinfect the facilities in public areas before and after use them.
- All residents should avoid lingering in the public areas. Gatherings, chatting and dieting in the public areas are prohibited.
- Do not invite non-residents into the dormitories. Violation could lead to severe consequences, resulting in losing the right to stay in the dormitory.
- All residents are advised to open the windows to keep the room well-ventilated even if the air conditioning is on.
- Violation to the above rules once confirmed will lead to severe consequences. The residents could lose their rights and be denied for future application to stay in the dormitory.
- Residents who experience symptoms, take a rapid test, or receive notification from the health authorities to implement home isolation/quarantine/ self-health management, please report to the school and campus security center (02-28616630, 0986716630). Please report the PCR test result.
The guideline was approved by the school administration meeting and became effective.