Pandemic Prevention Guidelines for Academic Year 2022
- On April 19, the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) asked the local government to help place individuals who are confirmed COVID-19 cases under home care and home isolation. In accordance with the government policy, upon receiving the notification for confirmed cases CCU will advise the student to take a quarantine taxi or ask family to take them home for care and isolation. Overseas students will be cared by the Department of Health, Taipei City Government.
- According to the measures of CECC, upon receiving the notification for close contacts of the confirmed cases the school will ask students to take a quarantine taxi home or ask family to take them home for care and isolation. Overseas students will be placed at a quarantine hotel after reporting to the Department of Health, Taipei City Government.
- The school dormitories do not provide single rooms. Students who need to be quarantined will be placed to a few temporary rented rooms outside campus. Those who temporarily stay outside campus for quarantine/isolation need to move out in an hour upon receiving the notice for release from isolation after their PCR test results come back negative. Those who do not follow the rule may be seen as violation of prevention measures and lose their future rights to stay at the dormitory rooms.
- The school has set up regulations governing the outside campus rented rooms for quarantine/isolation. Students need to follow the rules and those who do not do so may be evacuated and lose the future rights to stay at the dormitory rooms.
- The school has set up pandemic prevention measures for students staying at the dormitory rooms. Students need to follow the rules and violation may cause students to be evacuated and lose the future rights to stay at the dormitory rooms.
- The Pandemic Prevention Guidelines was passed by the school administration meeting and become effective since.