In response to the current COVID-19 situation and the policy of the Ministry of Education (MoE), Acting President Wang of CCU convened the administration meeting on April 30, which passed the following resolutions:
- Since one third of all the classes have been switched to remote instruction due to the increase in confirmed cases, the school will suspend all in-person classes and continue remote instruction for all classes till May 8. This decision was made in accordance with the guideline from the Ministry of Education. The classes that have been switched remote instruction will continue to May 22.
- For laboratory and field courses, teachers could apply to the Office of Academic Affairs for different mode of instruction with the agreement of students. (https://ap2.pccu.edu.tw/pccupost/post/content.asp?Num=2022421181058393)
- Due to the higher demand of dormitory rooms for quarantine, the CCU Pandemic Prevention Response Team authorizes the school staff to rearrange the dormitory rooms and beds. Dormitory residents please follow the instruction for helping the school to ensure the safety and health of all the residents.
- The residents who do not follow the instruction may be evacuated and lose the future rights to stay at the dormitory rooms.
- From now on, students who are in quarantine need to pay for their meals. Fees for the room may vary depending on the days and location. Students who need to move into the room for quarantine will be informed before moving.