I. Number and Amount
- 25 students will be awarded
- A stipend of NT10,000 per student will be awarded.
- All foreign nationals and overseas Chinese students are currently enrolled for bachelor’s degree or master’s degree programs in Chinese Culture University.
- The average score of the previous semester must be higher than 65.
- Students who have completed nine credits in the previous semester.
- Priority consideration will also be given to students who came from a low-income family and have not received any financial assistance.
IV. Documents to submit:
- A copy of the transcript for previous semester (with class ranking)
- For application, please log onto the school website (MyCCU), click on the financial assistance and scholarship button and fill out the application then send out the form. The printout of the application and transcript must be sent to Fei Hwa Building #204 by the deadline shown on school website announcement.