Since Academic Year 2020, CCU no longer sent out Tuition Fee Invoices. Students should obtain a Fee Invoice from Online Payment Portal
Do not pay the tuition fees if you have already made the payment, graduated, or are graduating this semester. Those who are suspended or have completed the application for a leave of absence for the semester before September 5th, 2022 do not need to pay the tuition fees.
Payment Due Date:
I. Returning students: August 1 to September 5, 2022.
II. New students:
- Freshmen (not included): August 16 to September 5 (payment invoice can be downloaded after August 16)
- New graduate students studying in graduate programs: August 1 to August 15, 2022.
- International students studying in graduate programs for the Fall semester: before September 5, 2022.
- International students studying in undergraduate programs for the Fall semester: before September 5, 2022.
- Undergraduate students who are admitted separately: please refer to the application handbook.
Students who have applied to extend their study time pay tuition fees according to the following dates:
- Students who have obtained credits required by the studying departments but are not qualified for graduation may pay student group insurance fees of NT$ 285 by September 5, 2022. Students who do not pay before October 28, 2022, give up their rights to be covered by the student insurance policy.
- Students who plan to take classes should pay the fees according to the following:
(1) Pay NT$285 for student group insurance premium by September 5, 2022. Registration is not completed if the payment is not made before the due date.
(2)Students print out tuition invoices and pay for the tuition and credit fees after 9:00 a.m. of the next day after course selection and drop. Students who take less than nine credit hours pay the credit fees only according to the rates of credit fees. Students who take more than ten credit hours pay the full amount of tuition fees according to the rates of tuition based on the colleges and departments.
2. Payment Methods:
For foreign students and those from Hong Kong/Macau, tuition could be paid via money transfer (see attached Guideline). It usually takes 14 days to complete the money wire, so please take action early.
Students from Mainland China: pay the tuition online via MyCCU.
- Click the link to Tuition Payment on the school’s homepage to print out the payment invoice. Before paying, students shall double-check the accuracy of their names and student numbers on the invoice.
- Make the payment at the local post office, a convenience store, or authorized supermarkets. Please note that convenience stores do not accept payment that exceeds NT$60,000. Students could also pay at an ATM. Please note that you should choose payment instead of money transfer, which limits the amount transferred. Students could also choose to pay with the interbank remittance or a credit card.
Note 1: Students can make fee-free tuition payments at the counter of the CTBC bank or using a credit card.
Note 2: Starting from the Academic year of 2022-2023, Chunghwa Post Company charges NT$15 for the processing fee.
Note 3: It usually takes 20 minutes to have the money transferred. It takes one working day to complete the interbank remittance. It often takes Chunghwa Post Company 2 working days to complete the money transfer. For payment via convenience stores or Simple Mart, money will be paid to the school four working days after payment is made. Receipts can be printed out using any kind of payment method.
Note 4: For payment made via the online payment website or App on a cellphone, the code of Chinese Culture University is 8824300080. The service hotline is 02-27608818.
- The rate of Tuition for the Academic Year 2022-2023 can be found on the school website. Partly refunded tuition is given according to relevant regulations.
- If students did not pay part or all of the tuition fees, please go to the Office of Accounting to print out the tuition invoice and pay at the Section of Cashier. Failing to do so may cause students unable to graduate.
If students are experiencing short-term financial difficulties and are unable to pay in full by the due date, they may apply for a payment installment plan in the school system. Click on MyCCU and apply to the Payment Instalment Plan under the Financial Information link. The application should be submitted before September 5. Contact Accounting Office at 02-28610511 ext: 15702 for more information.
Tuition fee refunds due to overpayment
To obtain a refund due to overpayment of tuition fees, students need to provide a bank account to school before October 25 by adding account information in the personal file via MyCCU. Contact the Cashier Section of the General Affairs Department at 02-28610511 ext: 13302 for more information.
The first stage refund will be wired on November 4, 2022.
- Academic Affairs Department (registration, leaves of absence, withdrawal, transcript, course selection): 02-28610511 ext: 11102-11111.
- Student Counselling Section (dormitory related matters) 02-28610511 ext: 12106
- Hygiene Section (student group insurance) 02-28610511 ext: 12305
- Office of International and Mainland China Affairs (international students, scholarships, insurance): 02-28610511 ext: 18202~18207 Insurance for students from Mainland China: 02-28610511 ext: 18703
- Accounting Office (tuition fees invoice, payment methods, receipt of tuition fees payment): 02-28610511 ext: 15702